Side Dishes & Veggies
I’ll be honest, I tend to give short-shrift to side dishes, and often just saute up some kale, grill some zucchini and peppers, or roast whatever’s on hand. But there are so many amazing ways to prepare vegetables that sometimes it’s worth actually putting a recipe down on paper.
That doesn’t mean that these are difficult or time-consuming…it might just be a light dressing or some interesting seasoning. Either way, these are some of my favorite side dish recipes and the best ways to prepare veggies.
Not sure where to start?? Here are a few of my faves:
- Addictive Oven-Roasted Okra
- Crispy Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic-Honey Drizzle
- Za’atar Roasted Cauliflower with Pine Nuts, Dates, & Thyme
- Cheesy Rosemary Sweet Potatoes on the Grill
- Roasted Butternut Squash & Brussels Sprouts with Dijon Vinaigrette
- Parmesan Garlic Roasted Potatoes