I’ve got all the bread recipes you need, from traditional loaves to braids, stuffed sweet wreaths, challah, biscuits, and so much more.
Don’t be intimidated by baking with yeast, it’s really quite forgiving and just takes a bit of practice! Over the past several years I’ve gone from a total bread novice to finding bread baking quite therapeutic. And I’m a total sucker for sweet twisty breads, like delicious challah and babkas.
Not sure where to start?? I’ve created a detailed post that helps you decide what bread is best for you based on the time you have and what you’re looking for. Here are a few of my absolute go-to recipes:
- Rosemary Olive Oil Bread with Sea Salt
- Easy, Awesome Challah Bread
- Flaky, Buttery No-Yeast Flatbreads
- Samin Nosrat’s Ligurian Focaccia
- Dreamy, Creamy Scones
- Orange Cinnamon-Sugar Twist Bread