Super Healthy Dishes
I firmly believe that super healthy recipes should also be DELICIOUS. Healthy eating does not mean giving things up (in most cases), and it shouldn’t be an ordeal.
So I’ve got a whole host of main dishes, veggie-forward sides and mains, homemade dips and sauces (minus all the fake crap), and even desserts that will help you feel great—both because they’re healthy, and because they taste awesome.
It’s been a while since I did my “new year healthy eating” posts, but you can peek at a couple past lists (here and here) if you’d like to see some of these collections.
And I’m not a big believer in super restrictive diets, but no one knows more than I that sometimes they’re necessary for a while. So I also have shared some of my personal tips for surviving on a super low-carb (keto) diet and not lose your mind.
Not sure where to start?? Here are a few of my faves:
- Amazing & Easy Chicken Shawarma
- Maple-Glazed Chicken with Sweet Potato Hash
- Roasted Vegetable & Farro Salad with Creamy Shallot Dressing
- Baked Whole Wheat Penne with Summer Veggies & Beef
- Sweet Potato Chickpea Buddha Bowl with Maple Tahini Sauce
- Addictive Oven-Roasted Okra
- Crispy Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic-Honey Drizzle
- Sicilian Roasted Cauliflower
- Whole Wheat Cranberry Pistachio Orange Shortbread (egg-free)
- A Healthier Take on Moist Strawberry Shortcake for a Big Group
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Ice Cream
You can browse my full recipe index or a more scaled-down index of super healthy recipes (which I’ve organized by category), or explore the archives below…