Gluten-free doesn’t have to mean that you really feel you’re “giving up” something. Over the years I’ve amassed many GF recipes (particularly desserts) that are delicious and easy.
What I’m focusing on here is more *purposefully* gluten-free recipe replacements rather than the many, many recipes that are incidentally gluten-free…vegetables, meat dishes, puddings, curds, jams, and more. But there are tons of those on the site!
So below you’ll find recipes for gluten-free desserts and breads in particular…whether using naturally gluten-free ingredients (my preference) or a special mix, these gluten-free dishes will wow!
Not sure where to start?? For me, it’s about desserts, and here are a few of my absolute go-to recipes:
- The Best, Easy Molten Chocolate Lava Cakes
- Chocolate, Cinnamon, & Almond Loaf Cake
- Chocolate-Almond Tartine with Jam Swirls
- Almond Pavlova with Balsamic Berries & Whipped Cream
- Not-Too-Sweet Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Quinoa Cake with Chocolate Ganache
- Tahini Brownies
- Almond Cake with Roasted Fruit Compote
- Maple Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
And here are some more savory or breakfast-based options:
- Socca (Chickpea Flatbread) with Roasted Veggies & Goat Cheese
- Double-Chocolate Banana Muffins
- Easy Almond Flour Pancakes
- Clean Eating Banana Oat Muffins
- Gluten-Free Rosemary Cheddar Biscuits
- Easy Single-Serving Keto Waffle (Low-Carb, GF)
You can also browse through this post on a handful of my favorite gluten-free desserts, or pore through the archives below…