Pasta Recipes You’ll Love
I feel like I have to admit at the outset of this that I learned to cook in Italy. So while I didn’t grow up eating much pasta, it is CORE to my love of food and relationship with cooking. And it means that I am a major pasta snob, particularly when it comes to restaurants.
So these pasta recipes are are my way of celebrating the endlessly versatile carb that holds my heart. Sure, there are a few homemade or handmade pasta recipes here, but you don’t have to make your own for it to be amazing (I actually really love dried pasta).
In these recipes I show you techniques for making some of the most classic Italian recipes out there (like the Roman cacio e pepe or Ligurian pesto), some that are beloved but definitely not traditional (my mom’s lasagna) and some interesting ingredient pairings you might not have guessed (marinated feta and arugula, anyone??).
Not sure where to start?? Here are a few of my faves:
- Giovanna’s Pasta con Pesto
- Pasta with Roasted Peppers, Chicken Sausage & Goat Cheese
- Baked Pasta with Sausage, Broccolini, & Kale
- Garlicky Farfalle with Marinated Feta & Arugula
- Pasta with Tomato, Spinach, & Feta
- Mac & Cheese with Butternut Squash, Kale, & Chicken Sausage