My family always took brunch very seriously, and I’ve made it my mission to find all the best breakfast recipes and brunch goodies around. Sure, the healthy stuff like delicious frittatas and smoothies full of fruits and veg…but especially the wonderful carbs.
That’s right, the sheer number of different types of pancakes, waffles, scones, twisty sweet breads, biscuits, and more that I’ve got here might blow your mind.
With that in mind, here are a few of my fave breakfast recipes to get you started:
- Easy Buttermilk Belgian Waffles
- Paul Hollywood’s Chelsea Buns
- Strawberry Cornmeal Griddle Cakes
- Cherry Almond Scones
- Bittersweet & Indulgent Dark Chocolate Waffles
- Orange Almond Biscotti
- Frittata with Baby Spinach, Goat Cheese, & Sweet Potato Hash Crust