Main Dish Recipes
Whether you’re looking for a super healthy main dish recipe, comfort food, or a recipe for a special occasion, I’ve got something for everyone here. From a meat standpoint I tend toward chicken and beef most frequently as well as some salmon.
I also believe pasta is one of the main food groups, and that you can made amazing vegetarian dishes that won’t have you missing meat. If you’re in a hurry and need something fast, I also have a special section on meals that can be made in 30 minutes or less.
Not sure where to start?? Here are a few of my faves:
- Amazing, Flavorful (& Easy) Chicken Shawarma
- Mexican Meat & Beans
- Easy Sesame Chicken
- Amazing, Easy Grilled BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Apricot Balsamic Rosemary Chicken
- Giovanna’s Pasta con Pesto
- How to Brine Chicken Breasts: The Secret to Amazing Chicken
You can dig through the full recipe index or a more visual index here, or explore the archives below…